Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kimberly Bergalis Imagenes

Small plant mytérieuse

The landscape between St-Jean-Port-Joli and Rivière-du-Loup is really beautiful. Whenever I return to my homeland, I look out the window along the road to admire the scenery, the river widens, the mountains on the other hand, large fields and small farms.
petit plante verte 01

Le paysage de Kamouraska During my short visit to St Andrews, I found that the vestiges of the past are still very present. Many religious symbols alongside a small school renovated into an art gallery and ancient trees that have a lot to tell if they could speak.
Petite maison en bordure de la route

Then it was stopping at Kamouraska I could admire the St. Lawrence River in all its splendor. Finally, a bit of fresh air!

Jésus



Le fleuve St-Laurent But what I love above all, it is the panoramic sunsets the area offers. A photo does not, unfortunately, the beauty of this natural phenomenon. It should be there to appreciate it at its fair value.
Les pieds dans l'eau

I would not go back to live in the area but when I go visiting, I take the most of its attractions. Especially in hot weather:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment