Saturday, July 31, 2010

Land Value At Chennai

Pinterest! Coconut Cake




New gadget website for geek I am, here Pintrest a bookmarking site super fun! I had already WeHeartIt tried running on the same principle, but I am discouraged to use it because too slow (about a minute to load a page every time!). But I liked the principle, so I was disappointed at not being able to use it properly. Then I found this little tool handy and fun this week and obviously I spend too much time. But what do you, I become addicted to this kind of thing is done for me!

In fact, this is a site that allows you to collect images that you find everywhere on the Web and to classify them by subject. Pinterest for "pine" (Such as hanging pictures on a table) and "interest" for interest (it will be understood). One can also follow the pines people who have interests similar to ours and repinner as we please:) Hours of fun and many moodboard!

See my pines is pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment