Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pantomime Praise Costumes For Men

Sweet dahlias

exile me to the East was the best thing I could do at this time of great heat. Contained in my 3 and a half, about to suffocate, I decided to move slightly my annual summer visit with my parents in the Lower St. Lawrence to me cool ideas. Yesterday the weather was particularly ... Special! A huge fog covered the skyline. The air was hot and sometimes humid, sometimes very cool by the sea wind. My brother, the friend of nature, decided to take me to Big Cacouna because it seemed there was an incredible view of the river, at the top of a rock. So we left, handheld camera in the wild. I was not expecting to have to walk too long in the undergrowth (a good half-hour climb) before reaching the summit of the rock. I wanted to get back shaped, it is a good start. Unfortunately, the fog was so dense that the view was not as dramatic as hoped, but it was still an enjoyable experience. It was rather cool and nature seemed to be fairly dry. Vegetation that I am not accustomed to see. My father told me he was the taiga. We learn every day. Arriving at the top, apart from the mosquitoes that wanted my skin, I would say was very Zen-like atmosphere!
dahlia sur sa fin

chemin vers le somment du rocher
lichen
cocotte
l'assension
au somment
arrivée au somment du rocher

0 comments:

Post a Comment