Monday, December 27, 2010

Bed Wetting Causes In 21 Year Old

tofu soup chicken noodle salad macaroni



Mmm! A good soup vitamin nothing like it to recover from the festivities. Furthermore, why not well spend the rest of Christmas turkey and God knows how much children love it, especially after long hours spent outside, it oddly comforting small noses frozen! I made this delicious recipe from our very friendly Isa Please also provide tempting recipes to my lovely:)) xxx

Note: As I decorate recipes to our liking, I set my uploads brackets. I added more vegetables than the recipe called for because I love a lot haha!



Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking
: 30 minutes about
Servings: 6 Ingredients


5-6 cups (1.25 to 1.50 L) chicken broth (my homemade chicken broth and degrease)
Turmeric to taste the broth to brown
1 small carrot, chopped end
1 / 2 stalk celery finely chopped 1 small onion chopped
end
¼ cup (60 ml) of the pale green part of leeks (not set) 1 tablespoon
teaspoon butter or margarine or vegetable oil
Chives and parsley, or dried to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
About ½ cup (125 ml) or less noodle soup cooked chopped chicken
to taste about 1 / 2 cup (125 ml) (more for me)
savory herbs to taste (Optional) ***
my additions of spices to taste tarragon, sprig fresh rosemary (although import costs)



Preparation
1) In a pot, melt butter, add onion (and leek). Sweat and add the chicken broth, turmeric and remaining vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer covered for twenty minutes or until vegetables are cooked. Add noodles and cook about five minutes or until the pasta is cooked. Add the minced chicken, parsley, chives and herbs salt (if desired). Adjust seasoning if necessary. To warm one minute and serve.
Source: Isabelle Maripel by ~ ~ Lexibule
Print recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment