Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pantomime Praise Costumes
























Mmm! It's good that a good creamy macaroni salad! Yes yes, the pasta like them anywhere! At the same time very versatile, they weave in great on the table for both festive evenings in the menus of the weekend. In salads or entrees, they appreciate every time;) xxx

Note: This recipe is a recipe for success Alexandra St-Pierre, which was published in the magazine: I Cuisine Salads. I made some changes to the recipe for the spice for our taste. These changes are in parentheses. You can make this salad the night before, it will be even better!



Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking
:
7 minutes Servings: 6 to 8

Ingredients 3 cups salad

uncooked macaroni 2 carrots 3 celery

1 red pepper (yellow me, because they had not)
1 jar (375ml) of sweet pickles (I-flavored with dill and garlic)

2 green onions 2 cups ham, cubed (me not in place)
1 1 / 2 cup diced Cheddar
my Added: cherry tomatoes




dressing Ingredients 2 / 3 cup mayonnaise (fat free me)
2 c . tablespoons vinaigrette Italian trade or French (French I) 2 tablespoons
tablespoons yellow mustard (I Dijon) 2 tablespoons
teaspoon garlic powder (I 1 large clove garlic, minced)
Salt, pepper




Preparation 1) Cook pasta as directed by the box. Drain and cool.
2) Grate the carrots. Cut the celery and bell pepper, diced. Cut the cucumbers into rounds and chop the shallots.
3) Whisk the dressing ingredients with 2 tablespoons tablespoons pickle juice from the pot (I omitted this step).
4) Place the pasta in a bowl and add vegetables, cheese and dressing. Mix well.
Source: St. Pierre by Alexandra I cook by ~ ~ Lexibule
Print recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment