Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dvr Card Driver Kmc 4400

Lasagna Slow Cooker Chicken Couscous Merguez with Cilantro-



A remaining chicken and do not know what to do? This is an excellent convenience store ready in just fifteen short minutes and guaranteed to delight all your diners, is not it wonderful that;) Needless to say how the combination of flavors is very tasty! To remake it so good:) xxx



Note: Here it is very rare that there are still remaining, so I cooked some nice breasts, skinless chicken and sausages in the oven merguez. I then threw the fatty sausages and cut into chunks and chicken into cubes. In this way, I skipped the step to blanch sausages. For the rest I followed the recipe.



Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking
: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6


Ingredients 1 lb (454g) of blanched sausages, cut into chunks 2 tablespoons
soup (30ml) olive oil (not me put)
2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
1 cup (250ml) cooked chicken, cubed (me a little more)
1 / 2 cup (125ml ) raisins choice
1 / 3 cup (75ml) chopped fresh coriander (me a little more)
2 cups (500ml) medium couscous
Salt, pepper to taste




Preparation
1) In a saucepan or large skillet, brown the sausages in the oil. Add broth, chicken, raisins and half the cilantro. Bring to a boil and add couscous. Stir. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning.

2) Serve and sprinkle with remaining cilantro.
Source: Ricardo Cooking remains volume9 transcribed by # 2 ~ ~ Lexibule
Print recipe
_________________________________________________________________

~ By the same token I postulate here two tags that I got first to the very friendly letrecivette his blog which shines through his talent so Great! The tag is to name things that we like and I remembered having had the Tag what I like. For this reason I do not do it again. Thank you again to you my dear for that warm attention! xxx

Aussi j'ai reçu de notre si Adorable amie Caroline dont je me régale à chacune de mes visites chez elle et qui est d'une Gentillesse fort attachante!! Et le même par notre si Charmante amie Kat qui est si attachante sans parler de ses recettes et photos toujours plus alléchantes d'une fois à l'autre!! Merci beaucoup à vous deux Chères amies d'avoir pensés à moi pour cet tag!! xxx

Je postule ceux-ci mais je ne tag personne en retour car la liste serait trop longue et plusieurs je crois l'ont déjà reçus. J'ai d'autres tags en attentes mais par manque de temps, je ne pourrai les postuler mais sachez que c'est très apprécier!!xxx
The tag
Caroline and Kat is to take 4 resolutions that I will take for the year 2011.

1) I have a beautiful brand new fryer still in its box just waiting to be used ... My gang would love that I decide to use it for good fries, donuts and so on ... So this year is to decide, I have to dust off the hihi!

2) Make a little more exercise, not to lose weight but to keep fit! Say I do not like winter because I am by nature very chilly winter when the exercises are a little less if not practically. I'll have to dust off also the treadmill hehe;)

3) I have already brought on tofu and we love our menu! We also like a lot but I fish the little kitchen. Yeah, needless to say I'm going to introduce a bit more on the menu!

4) And finally, as I am curious and gourmet, try new foods that I've never cooked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment