Thursday, January 27, 2011

We Are Not Registered Wedding

Blueberry Banana Bread, Pears & Chocolate Miracle Whip






















It there are ingredients in the bread you say? Yes yes, I know but I had a surplus of bananas and pears on my counter that were beginning to want to talk to me then both pass through a fine bread have I said! To add a touch more demanding since it contains no fat I thought putting chocolate chips! The addition of mayonnaise in desserts gives a softer texture and useless sayings you how each bite melts in your mouth us;) Decadent to say the pig hihi!

Note: Because I loved pears and chocolate chips, I had to change my title accordingly. For even less calories, I opted for that Splenda is a sweetener without calories and finally to my mayonnaise, I used Miracle Whip Fat Free (pot white and green).

I got this recipe just divine here.



Preparation: 15 min
Cooking Time: 1 hr
Makes: about 12 slices (depending on size)


Ingredients 1 cup Miracle Whip (me-fat)
1 cup ripe bananas mashed (about 3 bananas) *
add my 2 very ripe fresh pears, peeled and diced) 2 cups flour

3 / 4 cup sugar (Splenda me)
2 tablespoons teaspoon baking soda * my
adding chocolate chips to taste (about 150g)




Preparation 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir in Miracle Whip bananas and pears in large bowl. Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda and chocolate chips. Add dry mixture to wet mixture, stir to moisten.

2) Pour into a greased loaf pan 5 x 9 inches. (Me-coated Pam)

3) Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 min in pan, then unmold onto a rack. Cool completely and enjoy!
source: Inspiring change by Kraft ~ ~ Lexibule
Print recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment