Monday, January 17, 2011

How Do I Work Out Combinations On A Calculator

Cakes Mango-Cranberry Mini pitas






















In January we like to cook a little healthier for us to forgive excess of our celebrations. Leafing through my magazine of Clodine Simply, I had a great favorite for these colorful little cakes and both health! Yes yes, I am repeating myself but there are ways to please our young and old lovers with a sweet tooth even if it is healthy;) With such a snack, you will not caught off guard when your children reach the school very hungry! xxx

Note: Since I changed the pears mango, I had to change my title accordingly. I made some changes to the recipe that will be in brackets. Also, you can use leftover cranberry sauce for the holiday season.



Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes total (me 25 minutes)
Servings: 18 patties (depending on size)
Rest: 5 minutes
Freezing: Yes


Ingredients 1 bag of 12 oz (340g) fresh cranberries, washed and drained
1 / 2 cup (125ml) apple juice (mango me)
1 / 2 cup (125ml) maple syrup 2 eggs

1 / 3 cup (80ml) sugar (splenda me)
1 / 3 cup (80ml) butter, softened 1 tablespoon
teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract 2 cups
(500ml) rolled oats 1 cup quick-cooking
(250ml) whole wheat flour 1 tablespoon
teaspoon (5ml) baking powder (baking powder) 1 tablespoon
teaspoon (5 ml) ground cinnamon (I ground ginger)
1 / 2 cup (125ml) of pears or dried apricots, diced (I dried mango)




Preparation
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (180 ° C). Place rack in center of oven.

2) In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, apple juice and maple syrup. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes, stirring regularly. Remove from heat and mash the cranberries with a fork (not crush me because I find fruit in cookies). Let the sauce cool 5 minutes in the freezer.

3) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar with a fork. Stir in butter and vanilla and mix well. Book.

4) In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients and mix until flour is well incorporated. Do not overmix.

5) Add to prepare the cranberry sauce and pears.

6) Using a tablespoon, shape 18 balls of dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.

7) Bake 15 to 17 minutes, until cakes are firm to touch (I have only 15 minutes).

8) Cool on baking sheet and store in an airtight container.






















Source: Genevieve O'Gleman by Simply Clodine Special Health 1.Février vol.7 # 2011 tweak and transcribed by ~ ~ Lexibule
Print recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment