Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Do I Make A Gir Costume

style A new challenge

When I have an idea in mind, it comes out easily. It must be family ... It is because of these photos, you know, the ones I published in my post before. From that moment the idea of becoming vegetarian moved into my thoughts. It has simmered, I read on the subject, then, it seemed like the logical continuation of things.

A month ago, I started to challenge the 5 / 30 . Yes, I know, it is theoretically not started and, frankly, it sounds like a good marketing move, a little cheesy , but I found the essence of this challenge perfectly reasonable. After all, it is a minimum as eating 5 fruits / vegetables and be active 30 minutes a day. Make it a challenge is a good way to not forget. So, more motivated than ever to enjoy the joys of winter walking and improving my diet, I made myself a challenge, say, in the long term.

The question am particularly interested in nutrition in recent years. I discovered an entire universe, and the risk of sounding strange to some, exciting! For me, vegetarianism is a rewarding experience that allows me to focus on eating healthy and balanced. It involves understanding the composition of foods, how they interact, they bring us and what we really need. Discover a whole new way of eating, new tastes, in short, it's a different lifestyle.

When talking plant, I feel we must belong to a certain class - because there are several categories. Let's say I start quietly keeping dairy products and eggs (lacto-ovo-vegetarian) and allowing me the opportunity of fresh fish and seafood ... I'm not ready to give up on sushi. I would therefore theoretically semi-vegetarian.

Honestly, I do not really see any disadvantage to be vegetarian ... just feel the negative effects of the livestock industry on our planet. But hey, I'm not here to preach to anyone. I have not invented anything and I do not revolutionize anything:) I just wanted to tell you about this project and "prevent" that my blog will probably be stained in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment