Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ohip Covered Lap Band Procedures

Salmon creamy curry






















Yes yes, as promised in the Tag (bottom of the recipe for Chicken-Couscous Merguez coriander) which was to select four resolutions that I wanted to take for the year 2011 that had been assigned by the very charming CarolineB and Kat! One of the resolutions was to introduce a few more fish to our menu. Seeing this very tempting recipe from Recipes Passion, I frankly felt like we cook! What do you, I fall every time when there's curry hihi! For lovers of these dishes both very flavorful and fragrant, you will be served with this fabulous recipe! A delight to drive it on the floor I tell you! A very warm thank you my dear Podogue for sharing this wonderful recipe! Xxx



Note: I have my fish cooked in foil coated with pam sliced onions, a little lemon juice, salt and pepper 27 minutes at 400 ° C. I calculated about 15 minutes per inch of thickness. While cooking, I made the recipe for the sauce that cooked my pasta. Suddenly the ready, I served the salmon on a bed of pasta and topped generously with all this divine curry sauce;)




Preparation: 10 minutes Cooking
for the sauce: 20 minutes
portion 4

Ingredients
Salmon Steaks cooked for 4 people
3 c. tablespoons (45ml) butter (me olive oil) 1 onion finely chopped

1 stalk celery, minced
1 / 2 lbs. 2 tablespoons mushroom
(30ml) curry powder 3 tablespoons
tablespoons (45ml) flour
2 1 / 2 cup (625ml) chicken stock, hot.
3 tbsp (45ml) cream 35% (15% to me cooking) 2 tablespoons
(30ml) sherry (I, 1 tbsp)
4 servings of cooked pasta of choice (my spinach)
Lemon juice to taste Salt and pepper




Fish Preparation
Cook the salmon as you wish.

Sauce
1) Melt the butter and cook onion and celery for 3 minutes.
2) Add mushrooms, salt and pepper.
3) Add the curry powder and cook 4 minutes over low heat.
4) Add flour and cook 2 minutes.
5) Add the chicken broth, salt pepper. Bake 8-10 minutes at low heat.
6) Pour the cream and sherry.
7) Add the salmon, drizzle with lemon juice, stir and simmer 6 minutes. low heat.
Serve on a bed of pasta.
Source: Recipe Easy Fish and Seafood offered by Podogue ~ ~ Lexibule
Print recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment