Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mercer Flesh Eating Bacteria

Heart cherries, walnuts and chocolate chips



Oh my friends it is sin (e)! With Valentine's Day to be held in a few days, these little cakes flavored with cherries and chocolate certainly seduce you! A small wonder of recipe that I was literally love at first sight on seeing him at our friend so adorable Louloulaby to her, was procured in our beautiful gourmet National Esther. Have a look in their cozy cottage, you'll find delicious treasures guaranteed) A Big Thank you girls for sharing this wonderful recipe:) xxx



Note: As I made heart-shaped cakes instead of bread as well as having made some small changes, I have changed my title accordingly. My changes are in parenthesis).



Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking
: 25 minutes for muffins or 55 minutes for a loaf
Servings: 22 muffins or 2 loaves


Ingredients 3 eggs 1 cup margarine

2 1 / 2 cups flour 2 tsp
teaspoon baking powder (baking powder) 1 cup sugar

1 cup chopped walnuts 1 jar
(250 ml) maraschino cherries, cut into 4 + juice (375ml jar me)
1 / 2 cup raisins, chopped (I 3 / 4 cup chocolate chips) 1 c.
teaspoon vanilla (my pure almond extract)
1 / 2 cup warm milk (not boiled)
pinch of salt



Preparation
1) Undo margarine, cream, add sugar and eggs, beat the mixer.

2) Add to the wooden spoon the cherries, cherry juice, nuts, chocolate chips and almond extract.

3) Mix the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the preparation of cherries, then last the hot milk.

Pour into muffin pan or two loaf pans 9x5 inches (23x13 cm) covered with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees F (180 C).



source: EstherB offered by Louloulaby and modify Lexibule ~ ~
Print recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment