Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Does A Scorpio Man Act

Vol-au-vent






















It's been awhile since I cook we had this little delight! Yes yes, I was thinking of us this great recipe for a few weeks now (to be more precise, since I got this fabulous book of recipes very Louis-François Marcotte beautiful hihi)! But as I have a huge stack of receipts expectations, it fell into oblivion like. It's listening to his broadcasts that I remembered that I wanted to make us the first time one of its finest recipes. It was very original and very tasty combination of ham with mixture of chicken! A little treat that will please all your diners guaranteed Dear (e) friends (e)) xxx

Note: I added to the mixture of dried tarragon, thyme and oregano. For mushrooms, I chose white.



Preparation:
20 minutes Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Servings: 6 Ingredients


4 c. tablespoons (60ml) butter (me a little olive oil) coffee
6 mushrooms sliced (I Paris mushrooms white)
1 / 2 cup (125ml) of leek (white part) finely chopped 1 carrot
2 tablespoons diced
(30ml) flour
2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
1 1 / 2 cup (375ml) cream 35%
8 green beans 1 large sections
cooked chicken breast, diced 1 cup
( 250ml) diced ham
6 vol-au-vent
Salt and pepper
* my addition: 1 tsp teaspoon (5 ml) of each of the following spices: tarragon, dried thyme and oregano.



Preparation
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat and brown the mushrooms, with little stir.
2) Add the leeks, carrots and cook 2 minutes to soften.
3) Lower the heat, sprinkle flour and stir. Pour the broth, cream and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring regularly.
4) Add beans, chicken and ham, adjust seasoning and cook for 8 minutes. The sauce should be creamy and not too runny.
5) Meanwhile, dig the center of the vol-au-vent and, if desired, reheat in oven at 300 ° F. (150 ° C).



source: Revisiting our traditions Memories of Louis-François Marcotte Lexibule by ~ ~
Print recipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment